Configuration module for automatic configuration and surveillance of max. 4 opening drives / 2 locking drives version S12/ S3 in synchronised multidrive systems.
• By using the M-COM® Click 6 single actuators (drives or locks) are linked together in a multi-drive system.
• Whithin seconds, the M-COM® Click links and programmes the synchronized driverunnint mode and one sequentce control, if additional locks are involved. When using 2 locking drives, these run parallel.
• The LED display of the M-COM® Click signals the successful initialization, the number of components installed in the system and – if occurring – malfunctions.
• The use of standard drives in a drive system saves storage costs.
• Subsequent installed or exchanged components can be easily adressed and programmed.