EMB7300 – Feature / Equipment
- CD with free of charge software « EMBKompakt » for configuration of basic functions
- Further settings (e. g. maintanance period) – only available with fee required software license
- Plug-in module slots for signal monitoring and transduction (emergency open, fault)
- Network port for connection and integration in building management systems (LON, KNX)
- Connection input for wind and rain sensors
- Various operating and display elements
- Cable entry from above, below or behind of the housing
- Additional housing for flash mounting
- Prepared for connection of backup batteries (72 hours)
- Further options on request
AUMÜLLER control units EMB7300 can be used in SHEV systems as well as for natural ventilation via automated windows.
The EMB7300 versions with 2,5 and 5 A are to be installed either surface mounted or flash mounted. These versions are available with a pre-mounted break glass unit on the housing cover.
Control units with an output current of 10 A or 20 A are suitable for surface mounting as well as for flash mounting. The cable entry from above, below or behind the housing is possible in all control units without any problem.