• Electric linear actuator with double-row four-link articulated chain enclosed in a sturdy aluminium housing, suitable for opening awning windows, hopper windows, dome rooflights and dormers. Thrust and traction power 300 N.
• Built to operate at 100-240V 50/60Hz voltage or, for RWA systems, at 24V DC low-voltage, in accordance with European Standard EN12101-2.
• Supplied complete with universal quick-coupling, screw-less pivoting support brackets (patented).
• Electronic opening stroke-end with three strokes (200 – 300 – 500 mm), which can be selected at any time with dip switches; closing end-stroke with power absorption as protection against overload. Soft Stop and Relax Functions.
• Can be connected in parallel. Complies with EU directives (EMC Directive, Low Voltage Directive).
• Standard colours: Black (RAL9005) with black power cable, White (RAL9010) and Grey (RAL9006) with white cables. The 24V versions have a grey silicone cable.
• Window brackets must be requested separately.