AUMÜLLER FVR locking drives have a drive force of 600 N. The attractive, slim aluminium housings lie flat against the profile. The coupling adapter grips against the system-specific, proven window fitting. Window locking drives are used for the reliable locking an unlocking of all common types of windows in combination with various window drives.
FVR3/FVR4 24V 600N
Mention the desired references
FVR – Technical Data
|Rated voltage||24V DC / 0,6 A|
|Cut-off switch||FVR3 – internal load dependend cut-off switch (S3) and sequence control for SHEV hardware sets (solo) with drives PL6 S1 / PL10 S1 (IA = 0,8 A)
FVR4 – internal load dependend cut-off switch (S3) and sequence control for drive version S3 and S12
|Pulling/Pushing force||600 N|
|Stroke||~ 16 mm|
|Running time||~ 5 sec|
|Housing (W x D x L)||35 x 35 x 420 mm|
|Opening mechanism||Stainless steel coupling adatper for hardware sets|
|Protection rating||IP 32|
|Space required on frame||min. 35 mm|
|Certification||NSHEV compliant with EN 12101-2|
FVR – Version
|Cut-off switch||FVR3 – Internal load dependend cut-off switch (S3) and sequence control for SHEV hardware sets (solo) with drives PL6 S1 / PL10 S1 (IA = 0,8 A)
FVR4 – Internal load dependend cut-off switch (S3) and sequence control for drive version S3 and S12
FVR – Options
- Housing finish according to RAL
- Extension of lead length
- FVR4 – S3: programmable motion monitored run and
sequence control for drives (S3/S12 SW V2)
- Customised followers and strokes on request
FVR – Highlights
- Sequence control with several drives
- Housing of natural, anodised aluminium, other RAL colours upon request
- Suitable for surface mounting
- Robust, corrosion-resistant design
- High all-round integrity of the windows due to operation of the proven window
- fitting via an additional locking roller
- Easy to install due to concealed bores under bevelled end caps and therefore invisible screws
- Cable connection terminals below the end cap
- Concealed cable connection terminals below the end caps
- Concealed DIP switches for setting the moving direction
FVR – Mounting
AUMÜLLER FVR locking drives can be used in in SHEV systems and as well as for natural ventilation via automated windows in façades.
The window openers are either installed surface mounted or integrated into the profile.
The locking is provided by an additional locking roller of the proven window hardware. This maintains the performance features tested to EN14351-1, such as resistance to driving rain and joint permeability of the window.
FVR locking drives are used for the reliable locking and unlocking of all common types of windows, irrespective of the opening direction.
Users of FVR locking drives consist primarily of window and façade fitters.
- Data sheetFVR3 / FVR4 24V DC
- Installation instructionsAssembly and Commissioning Instructions
- Application examples FVR
- Catalogue Aumuller 2016Products
- Catalogue Aumuller 2016Control units
- Declaration of conformity FV - FVB - FVR - FVM - OFV
- Environmental product decl. EPD drives